Friday, February 16, 2007

Welcome back

As JCP&L has most of the county's power restored, I want to welcome back all my readers who may have been suffering the last few days and may still be dealing with property damage as a result of the storm and loss of power. Hats off to all the JCPL workers who worked around the clock in terrible conditions to restore the power, and to the Red Cross and all volunteers who set up shelters and helped their neighbors.

There is much more new material on More Monmouth Musings today than usual, as there has been a lot happening in the stormy Monmouth GOP. Usually I will only make one major post a day with an occasional update during the day. Today I have what I consider to be two major posts, and in keeping with my recent practice, I have posted the Chairman's "Wireside Chat."

No comments: