Monday, March 19, 2007

Why does Puharic think our award winning Sheriff's Department needs a new direction?



Welcome your 2007 Convention candidates for Sheriff
03/17/2007

Dear fellow Republicans:

Please join me in congratulating our 2007 Monmouth County Republican convention candidates for Sheriff:

Shaun Golden – Farmingdale
Kim Guadagno – Monmouth Beach

I want to extend congratulations to all of the candidates who participated in the screening committee session today. This was an exceptionally close vote, and the caliber and talent of the candidates made our selection extremely challenging. In the end, the screening committee believes that among an incredibly talented pool of leaders, Shaun and Kim were able to reach out and convince the majority of their ability to take the Monmouth County Sheriff’s Office in a new direction. (emphasis added)

I look forward to seeing you on March 24th, and I hope you will join me in thanking every candidate, who worked incredibly hard, under an impossible time constraint, to fill Joe Oxley’s shoes on this ticket. Each one of them has carried themselves with dignity, professionalism and great courage. In meeting them all, my spirits are refreshed, and my hope in this great Republican party’s future is secure.

Adam Puharic
Chairman,
Monmouth County Republican Committee

1 comment:

Art Gallagher said...

In meeting them all, my spirits are refreshed, and my hope in this great Republican party’s future is secure.

Your spirits are refreshed? Hope?

It's not too late to change course Adam