Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Dan Peters bows out.

Dear Friends;

Today I instructed the Monmouth County Clerk to remove my name as a candidate for Monmouth County Sheriff. It was my belief that a one year residency was required for candidacy, further investigation revealed that residency of three years was required. Yes, I am very disappointed that I will not be able to continue my campaign for Sheriff, however I will still continue to campaign for inclusion in our party and the eradication of political influence and corruption here in Monmouth County. I will also make myself available to Mrs. Guadagno who is the other Republican candidate and offer her my knowledge and skills in public safety and security if she desires. Our vision is clear for safety and security here in Monmouth County and enabling the Sheriffs Department to continue being a premier law enforcement agency.

Yours Truly;


Dan

Daniel Peters

No comments: