Thursday, April 26, 2007

Say it's not so, Joe


"It's my understanding the speculation is coming from the various blogs related to Monmouth County politics, and quite frankly in my opinion the blogs are nothing more than a compilation of rumors, lies and innuendo." ~ Joe DiBella to the Asbury Park Press

Cantor: "Being a reservist, I could be called at any time to go back over, I haven't gotten any notification of that happening. The first time I was deployed, I had about two months' advance notice."

"Things can change, but I intend on running for freeholder and serving the people of Monmouth County."

3 comments:

Honest Abe said...

And Puharic could not be reached for comment.

the inside airbather said...

This rain is apain! I like hot wearther so I can go to the beach. Monday I went to gunnisson beach and put my knees in the breeze and my buns in the sun and cowgirl up!

xoxoxoxo,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

DiBella claims that the blogs are full of lies and rumors? He should know because he loves to put them there!