Monday, April 27, 2009

Lonegan Radio Ad: Flat Tax



STEVE LONEGAN:

Chris Christie is attacking me in his radio ads because I support a flat tax that will make New Jersey competitive and will stop the exodus of our friends, neighbors, and jobs to other states.

Christie’s attack on me is something you would expect from Barack Obama or Jon Corzine, not another Republican.

My flat tax, that Christie opposes, will end the liberal income redistribution schemes that have no place in our tax code and are driving more jobs out of our state every day.

Chris Christie won’t support a flat tax because he’s afraid people might vote against him for taking a stand.

That’s the difference between Chris and myself, and the difference is clear.

We can turn New Jersey around with bold, conservative ideas. But only with a Governor experienced, ready, and capable of making that happen.

That’s why I’m asking for your vote and your help.

Go to Lonegan dot com now and sign up today.

Together, we will save our state.

No comments: