Friday, April 07, 2006

Statement by Terence Wall

April 7, 2006

Dear Fellow Republican,

I am deeply humbled and respectful of the endorsement of our great Freeholder Ted Narozanick.

Our positive campaign has been based on the issues that matter to Monmouth County families. We have done our best to run a campaign that Ted Narozanick is proud of and one which will set the positive tone for a strong showing in November. I ask all voters and bloggers to turn away from the negative and vote positive - blog positive - so Republicans can move on through november!

As a lifelong Monmouth County resident and lifelong republican, I am proud to stand before you today as your candidate for Monmouth County Freeholder.

I believe that with leadership and core values, we can work together to address the challenges faced by Monmouth County families.

I’ve lived in Monmouth County since the age of one, and my family (wife Jeanne and our daughter) live in Holmdel, not far from my childhood home. I serve as the senior elected official in Holmdel (elected in 1998), and the voters had placed their trust in me in six electoral campaigns. During my eight years governing Holmdel, we have saved over 700 acres of open space and farmland.

As other elected officials do, I work on every aspect of local government. We work on simple issues and also the very challenging. My dedication is to the citizens and policymakers who serve them.

I am not influenced by lobbyists or special interest money. This is a critical difference that must be seriously considered on April 8th. There are no strings attached to Terence Wall. I am truly beholden to you alone.

I am respectfully asking you for your important vote this Saturday morning, April 8th, at the Monmouth County Republican Committee convention to be held at Brookdale College. If chosen I promise to work for you and the citizens you represent.

It would be a tremendous honor to serve Monmouth County, and while I cannot walk in a great man’s shoes, I will do my very best to represent Monmouth County as our great Freeholder Ted Narozanick has done for so many wonderful years.

Thank you for your consideration. Please contact me with any questions on any issue.

Let's move forward in a positive direction - together.

Please cast your vote for Terence Wall for Freeholder on Saturday, April 8th

Where: Robert Collins Arena, Brookdale College Campus 765 Newman Springs Road, Lincroft NJ – Parking Lot 6

What: Complimentary breakfast followed by Monmouth County Republican Convention

When: Breakfast at 8am in adjacent room. Voting at 9am in Robert Collins Arena

Sincerely,

Terence M. Wall

www.monmouthmatters.com

908-461-3400 tmwall@comcast.net
PAID FOR BY CAMPAIGN TO ELECT TERENCE WALL FOR FREEHOLDER, JOHN CANTALUPO, TREASURER

Note from WHS: All candidates are welcome to submit statements for publication to billsewardnj@aol.com . Comments regarding candidates' statements are restricted to the space below that is specifically set up for that purpose.