Saturday, April 01, 2006

Speaking of ELEC Reports

Looking through the ELEC site this afternoon, I noted that the only Monmouth County Freeholder candidates, or former candidates, from either party to have filed reports in 2006 are:

Anna Little, R
Robert Kleinberg, R
Ted Narozanik, R

Where are Joe DiBella's reports? I seem to recall him running in a special election back in February.

Where are the Democrats' reports? Oh yeah...they're still working on their 2005 reports.

This is no April fools joke.

4 comments:

Honest Abe said...

And Lenny's 2003 reports too!LOL

Honest Abe said...

"Where are Joe DiBella's reports?" Maybe he just used the Howell Committee for Good Government. Or Howell Citizens for Good Government. Or...

Art Gallagher said...

Honest Abe said...
"Where are Joe DiBella's reports?" Maybe he just used the Howell Committee for Good Government. Or Howell Citizens for Good Government. Or... "

Or maybe he didn't report.

I'm not a pro at searching the site, in fact I find it frustrating, but the search I did, did not include candidates or committees. I searched for the office of Freeholder, Monmouth County, 2006. Got the results I reported

Art Gallagher said...

Honest Abe said...
And Lenny's 2003 reports too!LOL


Nah, I don't think they will start working on those until a reporter calls asking about it.