Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Graceful. Optimistic. Amazing.




Despite the target on her back and the fabricated attacks against her, Anna Little stood before 100 of her supporters last night and called for party unity.

In a room filled with loyal Republicans and a few "Little Democrats" Anna recited her many accomplishments in her one year as a Freeholder, including the 86,000 votes she earned in November. She praised the work of Lillian Burry, Rob Clifton, Claire French,Joe Oxley, and our great quality of life under Republican leadership in Monmouth County.

In the hope that cooler heads will prevail and in response to emails from screening committee members and a few others, I will backing off a bit unless events dictate otherwise.

She must know something I don't. I hope she can pull it off.

2 comments:

MonRepMan said...

Anna is well known and has a solid record, should be a slam dunk.

Anonymous said...

I was the waiter at that meeting, but I'm sworn to secrecy