Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Corzine Wins The Beach Poll


New Jersey voters say 42 - 36 percent they would rather spend an afternoon on the Sandy Hook beach with Corzine. Women would rather stroll with Corzine 46 - 31 percent, while men favor Christie 42 - 38 percent, according to a Quinnipiac poll released today.

Even I would have to think about that question. I wonder how many of the respondents have actually been to that beach.

I guess a visit to Sandy Hook would be one way to handle the transparency debate. Next time Quinnipiac should ask about Pt. Pleasant or LBI.

The rest of the poll indicates that the race has tightened slightly, with Christie leading 51-42 percent, vs 53-41 percent in a July 14 poll.

The results have a margin of error of +/- 2.9%, meaning the July vs. August results are essentially unchanged.

1 comment:

the inside airbather said...

That sign is @ Gunnison beach! My beach! Did u tahe that pic? Or did purcell? Maybe u saw me there!

XOXOX

Lisa